I’ve got waterfalls on the brain — partly because I’ve spent hours pouring over my Croatia photos and partly because I’ve been researching Iceland in a likely futile attempt to convince The Boyfriend that we should hop over to Iceland for a quick Thanksgiving trip to see this baby:
It got me thinking about all the amazing waterfalls I’ve seen and photographed in my short travel career.
1. Plitvice National Park, Croatia
2. Krka National Park, Croatia
3. Yellowstone Falls, Wyoming
4. Finger Lakes, New York
5. Yosemite Falls, California (check out the double rainbow!)
6. Niagara Falls (No pictures. I went many moons ago on a family trip when I was in high school.)