WEEKLY PHOTO CHALLENGE: BEYOND

This week’s photo challenge is beyond – photos that pull the eye beyond the focal point. Not sure these fit the bill, but I’m giving it my best shot. Which one do you like best?

Croatia

Looking out on the old city of Dubrovnik in Croatia.

Vietnam Memorial

The Vietnam Memorial in Washington D.C.

Arizona

Mountains in southern Arizona

Advertisements
Tagged

34 thoughts on “WEEKLY PHOTO CHALLENGE: BEYOND

1. vatelechuza says:

Three are nice but I prefer the third one 🙂

2. ange says:

All three impressed me, but the Vietnam Memorial photo is outstanding. Am new to this site, but am glad I found it. Thanks. Will follow you.

3. pix & kardz says:

hard to pick a fave – thank you for sharing all three!

4. hugmamma says:

I think the first one fits the theme best, but all 3 are impressive. 🙂

5. I like the second one – it is similar to my own interpretation.

6. Pooja says:

all three are lovely pics….first one is what makes me to think the frame as infinite……

7. mightwar says:

Three very interesting interpretations of the theme. I like the first one best as it seems to pull you out of the room the picture was taken in and into the town that lies outside it.

8. I like the third best. The second one is also really nice.

9. […] WEEKLY PHOTO CHALLENGE: BEYOND | Nam Writes. […]

10. Carissa says:

The second photo. I think you’ve captured the feeling of the Vietnam War Memorial very well, and it fits the weekly challenge perfectly.

11. the second. i like the focusing a lot and especially its content. brings out emotion unlike the other 2

12. Very nice – all so different, but each beautiful in its own way.

13. Just beautiful!

That photo of Croatia is quite something! Love the red-tiled roofs 😉

14. Marlana says:

They are all beautiful, but I’d have to say #1 is my favorite. 🙂

15. […] WEEKLY PHOTO CHALLENGE: BEYOND | Nam Writes. […]

16. domain says:

What’s up to every body, it’s my first pay a visit of this weblog; this web site contains remarkable and
    actually fine stuff in support of readers.