I’ve been woefully absent due to a deluge of work and way too little nap time. You know how I get without my beauty naps… not pretty. But spring is officially upon us, and there are a slew of things I’m looking forward to.
- Outlander returns! I’m a little bit obsessed with this show, and you should be too.
- Passover. I’ll be spending passover with my family, and of course, my adorable three-year-old niece will be there. Hopefully, I’ll have some time to squeeze in some hiking.
- Baking. I’ve been experimenting, trying new recipes, and trying my hand at food photography. These cookies are a hit with my family every single time.
- 15 minutes of fame. I’ve started publishing more in my day job, and I have my first TV appearance next week!
- Cubbies! I don’t actually follow baseball unless the Cubs make it to the post-season, but this guy on ESPN – who must be smart because he’s on ESPN – predicts the Cubs will win the World Series. It’s been 108 years. I think it’s time.
Two more items to add to the list.
- Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt. I love this zany show from Tina Fey on Netflix. Season 2 returns April 15th.
- Marimekko. I have a penchant for modern, expensive design. The Finnish design company Marimekko meets both criteria. But on April 17th, Marimekko is coming to Target. Woohoo.